Brief Profil of PJM UBUniversitas Brawijaya Center for Quality Assurance (PJM UB) is a functional institution established by Rector with mandate to develop Internal Quality Assurance System (SPMI) in UB. Thus, PJM UB has the vision of developing the implementation of SPMI in UB toward world class enterpreneurial university.
The position of PJM UB in university scope is as follows:
Developing the implementation of Academic Quality Assurance System in UB toward world class enterpreneurial university,
- Developing and implementing SPMI in UB continuously.
- Actively participate in development of early warning system as an integral part of SPMI.
- Making UB a center of exellence in SPMI.
- Developing SPMI UB
- Developing Quality Internal Audit System (AIM)
- Developing Monitoring and Evaluation System of Competition Grant Program (PHK) Management
- Developing Standardization System of UB Study Programs/Institution Accreditation Qualification
- Continuously Improving Competence and Qualification of Human Resource
- Developing the result of AIMA as a reward and early warning system for UB Rector
- Developing the Profile of PJM UB and provide Community Service
All of the activities in PJM UB aimed to:
- Guarantee the quality of education implementation to create graduates with noble attitude, professional, responsible, able to develop self, and having national and international competence.
- Guarantee the quality of research and community service to improve people's welfare on national and international level.
- Continuously improving quality assurance system toward world class entrepreneurial university.
Rectorat Building, 3th Floor
Jl. Veteran , Malang 65145, Jawa Timur, Indonesia.
Phone : +62 341 575797, Fax : +62 575817
Website:www.pjm.ub.ac.id Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Internal Control Unit is an element of monitoring and evaluation with the function to support University agenda in internal monitoring of non-academic fields.
SPI Website: spi.ub.ac.id